Eminence Vendors

Are you interested in serving an Eminence property with your products or services?  If your standards of practice and business ethical standards are high, then apply with us today!

As an Eminence supplier of goods and services, you must present a W-9 and any applicable professional licenses in addition to completing an application.  Appropriate certificates of liability insurance and workers compensation insurance are also required; as stipulated in the Eminence Approved Vendor Service Agreement.  Please contact your Eminence representative to begin the vender approval process.  We look forward to working with you to create Excellent Apartment Living By Design.